Tuesday 6 November 2012

Hate Speech...


“We know all men are not created equal in the sense some people would have us believe- some people are smarter than others, some people have more opportunity because they're born with it, some men make more money than others, some ladies make better cakes than others- some people are born gifted beyond the normal scope of men.
But there is one way in this country in which all men are created equal- there is one human institution that makes a pauper the equal of a Rockefeller, the stupid man the equal of an Einstein, and the ignorant man the equal of any college president. That institution, gentlemen, is a court.”

― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

I am not a rocket scientist, I don't earn millions, I don't drive a sports car, I'm not a CEO, I don't own a house, I don't own a farm, I don't exercise, I can't cook... And I'm OK with that.

If I really wanted high earning yuppies to not look down on me, I'd have to become like them. I'd have to work hard to become a rocket scientist etc.

I could dwell on the fact that these people had rich parents and more opportunities than I did for the rest of my life. I could trace my history back to Europe and blame the aristocracy in fifteenth century Germany for "exploiting" my forefathers. Would that help? Would that give my child more opportunities?

Fact of the matter is: ALL PEOPLE ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL.

I am better than the drunk car guard who irritates me when I quickly pop in to Spar to buy some cigarettes. But the engineer who drives a brand new D4D is probably better than me. (I might have better teeth than him)

But the sense of entitlement and misconception that the rich people in this country stole everything they have is just dead wrong.

True, my parents were able to provide a proper home, they were able to buy me books, they helped me buy my first car. But why should I feel bad about that? My grandparents studied and worked all their lives. They bought properties, had to pay mortgages. My parents had to do the same. And I have to do the same in order to provide for my children.

If the guy who lives in a squatter camp doesn't have that, is it my fault? Should I give everything I own to him? Would he be sorted for life?

NO... Because you have to sustain wealth. It's called HUMAN CAPITAL. You need to have EARNING POTENTIAL. I could steal a guys house in Sandton, including his new Audi. But I would not be able to SUSTAIN it. Because I don't have the required EARNING POTENTIAL. Soon, I will default on mortgage payments, I won't be able to afford the property taxes and the insurance, I won't be able to pay for the car services, petrol, insurance. And then what?

It feels like farting in the wind trying to argue with the generation of entitled poor that people like Steve Biko created in this country. All you have to do is scan through News24 comments. I found this comment this morning and it worries me. I know most black people would condemn a comment like this, but it only takes a few idiots like Ishmael Tshehla to ruin this country:


Please let Ishmael know what you think about his comments. His facebook profile can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/ishmael.tshehla

Ishmael may be an insignificant idiot with racist views, but the fact that unions that are aligned with the ruling party are allowed to spew hate speech constantly is worrying. This is one of the steps of genocide. (see article below)

After the DA visited our esteemed president's residence to expose the fact that he is stealing R250 000 000 to upgrade his home, the SA Students' Congress (Sasco) leader, Sitha Gqomfa tweeted on Saturday:

"DA mischievous to visit Nkandla they will die KZN akudlawa pha [we are not playing] and they must die like cockroaches!!!"

Another bit of hate speech from a guy called Menzi:

Menzi hate speech


Any of you guys remember who called the other tribe cockroaches before they killed almost a million of them in 1994?


1 comment:

  1. why in hell are blacks in your white country? why didn't you keep them out? If you can't get them out, why don't you create a new all white country and let the blacks create their own country. Divide the land and get them out. All they do is bring down your society. Black and white were never meant to live together and have been separated for 50,000 years for a reason. They have an IQ 20-30 points lower, they can never be equals in a white society. Imagine having the IQ of a 12 year old for the rest of your life. You'd probably be dumb enough to think you can get rich by killing all the whites. If you can't create a new all white nation you should leave South Africa before all 40 million of them kill you. They out number you 10 to 1. They have low IQ's. They are not able to reason why you aren't the "devil", why you aren't the reason they are poor. When this happened in Haiti, they slaughtered every last white man, woman and child. Now they starve and ask white people to feed them. If all white people were to leave South Africa it would fall to ruins, let it.

    ReplyDelete