Tuesday 30 October 2012

Census Results 2011 South Africa

As usual, the way the census results are presented makes one think that the ANC did their best to influence the presentation of the statistics in order to paint a rose-tinted view of their reign.

Of course, they've got loads and loads of graphs showing how many toilets have been installed and how many houses have been supplied with electricity.

And, to finish off the ANC song (drum roll) ... Those evil whites still earn 6 times more than blacks...
http://www.fin24.com/Economy/Whites-earn-6-times-more-than-blacks-20121030


But I've done some analysis of my own, dear cANCer. And I'll tell you WHY whites still earn more. And this is something I just understand about the PC world around us:

Whites don't have as many children as blacks. OOPS, did I just say that out loud?

anc corrupt scum



Taking life expectancy and mortality rates out of the equation. These ratios are applicable to the people who were alive at the time of the census, but it still gives one an idea of what is happening in the country.

My father's generation (61) has a black/white ratio of 3:1
My generation (31) has a black/white ratio of 10:1
My son's generation has a black/white ratio of 20:1

If anybody would like to dispute these stats, please email me and I'll send you the spreadsheet.



Dear readers, I invite you to have a look at the unemployment rate by age group and race:

census 2011 results

what the anc doesn't want you to know

 Now, my conclusion - and I may be completely irrational - is this:

If you can't afford to look after yourself - DON'T HAVE CHILDREN!!!!


black population south africa poverty

I don't know about you guys, but from the above graph, I can clearly see that the white population has increased by 152 141 people over the last 15 years, whereas the black population increased by 9 873 307.

I understand that political parties can't tell people to stop having children because that would mean that they will end up with less votes, but I just find it utterly ridiculous that everybody keeps blaming the apartheid regime for the fact that blacks are still poor in South Africa when the reason for poverty is clearly overpopulation.

Come on people. Wear a rubber...


No comments:

Post a Comment